delegate your tasks with SOP Trainer
A course and system to document and delegate unwanted tasks
Are you willing to trade time now to get back a lot more time later?
This is the essential question for any company that wants to successfully scale.
If your answer is yes you've come to the right place.
My course & organization system, SOP Trainer, will take you through a step-by-step process.
In 2 hours of focused instruction you'll be able to:
- Understand how you (and your team) spends their time. You will be surprised.
- Categorize and prioritize your business tasks.
- Decide what tasks should be eliminated, simplified, automated, or delegated.
- Create a system, or use my template, to organize your SOPs.
- Learn the 3 main methods of SOP creation.
- Document your SOPs in a clear, concise, and digestible format.
- Delegate and track the completion of your SOPs.
- Refine your system as your company grows.
The only way to scale is to get out of your own way.
Let me show you how.
Pre-sale is now live. $100.
It's not complicated you just need a push
What you "don't know that you don't know" about documenting and delegating tasks could be the #1 reason you haven't moved forward with SOPs.
There is a way to transform tasks, both complicated and mundane, into SOPs, without pulling out your hair or making it complicated.
- Do you find yourself not completing certain tasks because they are boring or painful or not in your sweet spot?
- Are you at the whim of a few employees that perform key tasks? What happens if they win the lotto?
- Have you lost valuable company IP through staff attrition?
- Would you be willing to spend 1 hour delegating a task that would save you 30 minutes a month? Do you believe that is possible?
Let me show you how.
What does SOP Trainer include?
- 7 module course delivered via Thinkific.
- An Airtable template.
- List of 200 possible SOPs.
- 5 example SOPs
SOP Trainer will be live September 15th, 2022.
My first course, Agency X-Ray, was developed in 10 weeks and I was able to meet my deadline.
This will be no different 😁
What is a SOP?
A Standard Operating Procedure is a set of written instructions that describes the step-by-step process that must be taken to properly perform a routine activity.
SOPs should be followed the exact same way every time to guarantee that the organization remains consistent and in compliance with industry regulations and business standards.
Quite simply, it's the way things are done around here.
Examples of SOPs
- Schedule an appointment for your boss
- Edit the company website
- Send a marketing newsletter
- Prepare a powerpoint template
- Send data to 3rd part
- Edit an internal spreadsheet
- Add new password to system
- Use email template
- Send a feature request/bug
- Submit financial reimbursement
- Understand your statement